Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased the taillight tint off grafxwerks.com and installed them tonight. Very nice and easy to work with. Applied very smoothly with very GOOD instructions provided by grafxwerks. Pics will be up tommorow morning during the day and night time !

CHEVYCRUZE RS

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys, So I finally had some time today to snap a couple pictures and smoothen out all the remaining air bubbles with a credit card. Heat is the best thing when applying the overlays and decals. I highly recommend you install in a shady area, then let your car bake a little in the sun for best results!!

I installed the taillights and the "ECOTEC" decals (as you can see in the pictures) from grafxwerks.com. Very good and easy to install products. For any questions or concerns regarding the overlays and decals just message in this thread or PM me. Let me know what you guys/gals think about the decals, I like to hear what my "Cruze Community" has to say:)

Thanks,
CHEVYCRUZE RS

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
P.S. I installed the "ECOTEC" decals on both sides of the doors underneath the "RS" emblem. Spaced them out to EXACT measurments with a piece of electrical tape for best results.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha thanks man, You dont like the ecotec? Why? There not to noticable that much during the day since there carbon fiber pattern.

·
Registered
2012 Chevy Cruze 1.8 (soon to be 1.8t) LS... white
784 Posts
It took me a trip over to their website to ever realize what I was looking at. Nice.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i installed them without the cut outs first, then 20 min later i took them off lol. I dont mind the cut outs, looks nice at night with the red tint. They even have dark smoked instead of the red. Looks pretty good as well.

CHEVYCRUZE RS
9 out of 10 for the taillight overlays.

I like that! But I'd get it without the cutouts for the reverse lights. Unfortunately that'd be illegal....but looks good man!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts