Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys/Gals,
So I finally had some time to apply the trunklid overlay brought to us by Grafxwerks.com and was I ever happy. They turned out perfect! It gives the Cruze a new look!
Nice and easy to apply (just like any grafxwerks decals/overlays are to install )

**NOTICE** The overlay I have installed (with the "CHEVROLET" writing is an added on feature. You CAN get the overlays in a flat color if youd like. If you would like to see how it would look please PM me and Ill see what me and Ryan from Grafxwerks.com can do for you.

I like the way this looks with the chevy writing because it allows you to bring out the chrome but still keep the nice design to go along with it. The guys at grafxwerks.com make it very easy for you or anyone to install these decals, I simply love them! :)

Let me know what you guys think about the overlay.
Thanks,

CHEVYCRUZE RS

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Im away from home and ive uploaded the pics via my blackberry. Let me know if the pictures didnt turn out too good and/or you cannot view them. I will be home late afternoon tommorow and would be more then happy to post better pics of the overlays.

Thanks,
CHEVYCRUZE RS

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ALL of graxwerks decals and overlays are made with quality. I put on the RS decals, taillight tints,ecotec decals and bowtie chevy overlay on my Cruze ( from grafxwerks.com ) and I must say they still all look brand new. Water does not make them come off or fade them or discolor them. As long as you install them on a nice hot sunny day, then after you have installed make your car bake in the sun.....your decals will never come off. Great quality parts thats why I deal with grafxwerks plus there so easy to install. Recommend you have an extra set of hands when you install. :)

Any other questions and I will be more then happy to answer:)

CHEVYCRUZE RS

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive washed my car with a power washer and all the decals are still on my car still looking brand new. So there is nothing to worry about when washing your Cruze. Visit Grafxwerks.com and take a look at everything they offer for the Cruze.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
P.S. what part of TDOT are you from?
Im in the Woodbridge area. :1poke:

I like the Chevrolet on the chrome. Have you tested the overlay in the auto car wash and power-spray?

·
FI Lunatic
1,380 Posts
That's a slick looking decal...I like the Chevrolet lettering, it's different.
Now to figure on what overlays to go on the front and rear emblems of a Cryatal Red Tintcoat...any suggestions? I knew what I was going to do to my Imperial Blue, but we all know how that worked out!

·
Registered
58 Posts
They appear to be of good quality, but my are they big. It seems counter-intuitive to the idea of "debadging" the car.

If they came that way from the factory, I wouldn't bother changing it, but I don't think it is an improvement over stock or "debadged".

Last bit of constructive criticism, put the bowtie back on until you are ready to get the hole filled.

All that said, you are quite the ambitious person when it comes to changing the look of your car, for better or for worse. It is certainly a benefit to the rest of us so we don't have to be the guinea pig.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I actually thinking about ordering one with a black background...with the word "Senistr" center alligned all around in red....That's usually my nickname in everything haha

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a big project for the back of my car so I wanted to test out diffeent things before I change my look of the car. The rear is gunna look totally different then any cruze out there. You just have to wait bvbull.And I actually like the big lettering it doesnt bother me at all, in fact, if I were to order them again, maybe even bigger:)
Once again, just wait till im done with the back of my car. SERIOUS CHANGES!

And once im done, you can tell me how much you like it :th_coolio:

They appear to be of good quality, but my are they big. It seems counter-intuitive to the idea of "debadging" the car.

If they came that way from the factory, I wouldn't bother changing it, but I don't think it is an improvement over stock or "debadged".

Last bit of constructive criticism, put the bowtie back on until you are ready to get the hole filled.

All that said, you are quite the ambitious person when it comes to changing the look of your car, for better or for worse. It is certainly a benefit to the rest of us so we don't have to be the guinea pig.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah for sure Shawn. Im heading back home tommorow from a work trip but I will take a bunch of pics and details of the tip. I purchased it to go along with a little something something. :th_coolio: I got a big project for my Cruze Shawn.

Awesome way to cover up the chrome, on a side question, can we get pics and details on that exhaust tail?

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Any idea if you are going to include custom text in the trunklid overlay. If you make the cut outs smaller let me know I will try it out for people to see how it is. Thanks Ryan!

CHEVYCRUZE RS

I actually like the "CHEVROLET" cut-out more than I thought I would. Its a bit big though; I think I will shrink it down a bit.

Looking forward to better pics :)

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys, Grafxwerks did an amazing job once again. In real person this decal looka awsome. Ive gotten a lot of compliments with this decal installed.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Some more pictures of the trunklid overlay by Grafxwerks.com.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I still wanna know if they can make one with an all black background with red lettering of "Senistr" centered on it

1 - 20 of 25 Posts