Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I threw this on the Facebook page, too. I wanted to give a shout out to Advantage Chevy in Bolingbrook, IL. I brought my '13 LT 6A Cruze with 67k miles to the dealer with a cel and a rough running engine. I thought for sure that they would figure out a way to deny that it's covered under the powertrain warranty. So, I'm waiting for the service writer to come to tell me how much it's going to cost. he finds me a couple hours later and says "you're all set, Mike". He showed me the invoice and there were a lot of zeros on it. That was nice. the intake and valve cover had to be replaced and the non return valve was missing. what is a non return valve and how does it come up missing? FB_IMG_1444190297845.jpg

·
Super Moderator
5,099 Posts
It is always great to hear of a great dealer service. Once you find a good dealer remember them and hold on to them for all your service needs and you least likely be disappointed when you take your car in! We hear so much about dealers that make mistakes that it is good to hear about the good ones! I know there are lots of members in Illinois so hopefully they are close to your dealer and get the same service experience! Thanks for sharing you experience!!

By definition a non return valve:one-way valve is a valve that normally allows fluid (liquid or gas) to flow through it in only one direction and maintain pressure. I am not sure which one they replaced but I could see how they are important.

·
Premium Member
1,943 Posts
Advantage is where I bought my car in 2011 and have had all my all my "dealer" work done and all I can say is they are the BEST and most customer oriented dealership I have ever dealt with! That goes from internet to sales to service. Kuddos Advantage!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,295 Posts
That's Nice and IT's better than a Disadvatged dealer .
Good to read that there really are some good vehichle and customer oriented service centers in existance on the planet ..we just have to find them .

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
I threw this on the Facebook page, too. I wanted to give a shout out to Advantage Chevy in Bolingbrook, IL. I brought my '13 LT 6A Cruze with 67k miles to the dealer with a cel and a rough running engine. I thought for sure that they would figure out a way to deny that it's covered under the powertrain warranty. So, I'm waiting for the service writer to come to tell me how much it's going to cost. he finds me a couple hours later and says "you're all set, Mike". He showed me the invoice and there were a lot of zeros on it. That was nice. the intake and valve cover had to be replaced and the non return valve was missing. what is a non return valve and how does it come up missing? View attachment 166498
So excited to hear that Advantage Chevy took such good care of you, Qball! We'd be happy to forward them your feedback. Just PM us your VIN and contact info and we'll send over the compliment on your behalf.

Thanks!

Amber N.
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So excited to hear that Advantage Chevy took such good care of you, Qball! We'd be happy to forward them your feedback. Just PM us your VIN and contact info and we'll send over the compliment on your behalf.

Thanks!

Amber N.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Thank you, Amber. I'd be happy to do that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts