Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the last 4 years I have been on here I have read so many complains about dealers that plain suck. I got to thinking, why don't we have a list of the great ones? I don't think its ok to publicly call out the bad ones, but I see no reason we can't highlight the ones that are great.

I think this list could be very useful for people travelling and always wanting to get top notch service if some malfunction did occur. What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Great thought, but with 6000 dealers out there, will someone get lucky enough to break down by one that is posted here?

·
Premium Member
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great thought, but with 6000 dealers out there, will someone get lucky enough to break down by one that is posted here?
This was more of a thought as the list would have to be some sort of document as who would want to search though 1000+ pages of forum posts just to find a good dealer? With probably over 300 dealers in my state and towns/citys averaging 15 miles apart I really could have my choice of what dealer to get towed to.

Besides 99% of the time with all my GM cars they don't leave me stranded on the side of the road so I really could look for the nearest good dealer.

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
Edmark Chevrolet in Nampa,Idaho is my dealer of choice. They have a brand new multi million dollar facility with new tools, equipment and resources from GM to make sure your car gets the proper service required set by GM standards and requirements. Professional technicans that if you ask will talk with you 1 on 1 about any work being preformed on your vehicle to satisfy your concerns. They have a full staff of knowledgeable service agents to choose from to be your personal service agent.

I personally have thousands of dollars worth of maintenance and repairs preformed on my cruze with this dealership. I know with confidence my cruze is where it needs to be for any and all service with Edmark Chevrolet in Nampa,Idaho.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Ingersoll Auto
84 Federal Road
Danbury, CT 06810

I switched to this dealership from my original dealer where i bought my cruze from. Friendly staff that gets all work done on time. They sell and service all GM brands. Recent renovation with all new garages and waiting areas, plus they give out tokens for a free car wash at a place down the street when you pick up your car!

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
I'll chime in.

Balise Chevrolet
Springfield MA
Great service every time I go and usually have first time resolution on all issues. I've only had to go back because of parts availability and that was once.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'll chime in.

Balise Chevrolet
Springfield MA
Great service every time I go and usually have first time resolution on all issues. I've only had to go back because of parts availability and that was once.
We must be close to one another!!! I prefer Central Chevrolet, Memorial Ave West Springfield MASS. They've beat Balises price everytime I bought a vehicle and there is never an issue with service or reliability!! Balise has gotten too big and forgotten how to take care of thier customers. But that's just my opinion.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
We must be close to one another!!! I prefer Central Chevrolet, Memorial Ave West Springfield MASS. They've beat Balises price everytime I bought a vehicle and there is never an issue with service or reliability!! Balise has gotten too big and forgotten how to take care of thier customers. But that's just my opinion.
I'm out in Wilbraham!!!

I've heard good things about "The Big C" but never been there for service. I actually test drove my 1st Cruze there 6 months before I bought. I mainly go to Balise because of the weekend hours which is convenient.

·
Premium Member
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I did find this website that shows the top rated dealers in your state based on user reviews, problem is small town dealers like mine don't even have any reviews so they get overlooked.

Chevrolet Dealer Reviews

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,464 Posts
Pohanka Chevrolet
13915 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy, Chantilly, VA 20151

also

Ted Britt Chevrolet
46990 Harry Byrd Hwy, Sterling, VA 20164

Those two are great - everything else I've found to have a joke for a service department.

·
Premium Member
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Pohanka Chevrolet
13915 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy, Chantilly, VA 20151

also

Ted Britt Chevrolet
46990 Harry Byrd Hwy, Sterling, VA 20164

Those two are great - everything else I've found to have a joke for a service department.
That website above I posted might be pretty accurate then, Ted Britt is number 1 in your state and Pohanka Number 7.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Lone Star Chevrolet
18900 N.W. Freeway
Houston, Texas 77065

I have bought 4 new vehicles from them in the past 12 years.
Anytime I go into the dealership, I am treated as I am their only customer.
You couldn't ask for a better sales and service staff.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts