Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car is no longer a lease!!!! just got back from the stealership, all papers signed, down payent payed. its now a finance. its been a little over 3 years, but now i can start to put some hard earned money into this b****.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
With just over 35k miles it was valued at a little over 11k. 5 year finance at $217.23/ month. Its a 1LT fully loaded with a 6 speed manual, rs package, mylink radio, driver convenience, and allstar package.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so, now that i got my year end bonus of $1,500 and just filed taxes for another $900. where do i start on performance upgrades?

i was thinking intake, catback, and tune to start. good idea? bad idea?

where do i start?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'd recommend a tune first, there's a lot of untapped potential from the factory. I personally went with Trifecta due to the transparency option on the flash but I've heard the main to-go is BNR (Bad News Racing). Also heard bits and pieces on HPTuners.
Intake I'd say next, change or check the gap on spark plugs too. I'm staying away from excess noise so I personally won't do anything related to exhaust (this car isn't meant for me in the future so I'm keeping it borderline basic)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
did the spark plugs a long time ago after switching to 93 octane.

i was thinking of adding fuel injectors with the other list of things to do.

dont care about noise, just performance. got this car intending for it to be a project car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.