Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking around for a Cruze forum and i stumbled upon this. Glad to have also. Here is my Cruze LS Metallic Granite. One week 1 day old (300 miles already lol)

Not thinking much of modifying her (except some tints), but if anything I'd probably throw in fogs, rims, and MAYBE CAI and tune lol. (so much for not wanting to modify too much huh?). Anyways, wassup guys :D.

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
welcome! Cruze is looking sharp. How are you liking it so far? You should start with rims, it will make your cruze look so much better.
I am waiting for there to be a broader selectrion of Rims, so it should give me enough time to save some spare cash and keep my plans straight in reference to school/work. Lol.

So far i like it, very comfortable, quick enough to get me away through certain situations (Overtaking, late to work etc). And just over all nice. Friday they are going to do two TSB's (TCM and squeak when i brake) and after that i should be fine.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I am waiting for there to be a broader selectrion of Rims, so it should give me enough time to save some spare cash and keep my plans straight in reference to school/work. Lol.

So far i like it, very comfortable, quick enough to get me away through certain situations (Overtaking, late to work etc). And just over all nice. Friday they are going to do two TSB's (TCM and squeak when i brake) and after that i should be fine.
glad to hear. But ......is it a chick magnet? haha

·
Registered
255 Posts
welcome. Like you I only did tints. Maybe I ll find a set of nice stock wheels when someone upgrades.I was in Southbeach Miami for the first time last month. Wow, really nice cars down there all over.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Such a shiny new car. I wish the weather here would let me keep mine all shiny and new looking. I am saving up for rims too and would also like to get some fog lights. I wonder what it would look like to do a chrome strip across the insert where the fogs go; like the malibus have. welcome to the club

·
Registered
312 Posts
Such a shiny new car. I wish the weather here would let me keep mine all shiny and new looking. I am saving up for rims too and would also like to get some fog lights. I wonder what it would look like to do a chrome strip across the insert where the fogs go; like the malibus have. welcome to the club
I recommended not doing the chrome strip, it wont look good at all in that location. Actually, a chrome strip wont look good anywhere on the cruze. If you really want a little chrome, get the trunk chrome trim that was posted here: http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/11-chevrolet-cruze-appearance-body/384-cruze-trunk-chrome-trim.html

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
welcome. Like you I only did tints. Maybe I ll find a set of nice stock wheels when someone upgrades.I was in Southbeach Miami for the first time last month. Wow, really nice cars down there all over.
Its beautiful, i go there atleast twice a month to do some running and excercise my eyes :p. And you haven't been down here at night. Nightlife in south beach is amazing, beautiful cars, music, and beautiful women.

Our weather is unpredictable, it is winter and we have gotten rain as if it were Spring. It might be raining in one avenue, and the next its not. Also i don't like chrome lol. In fact, if my car could be flat black with nice rims i'd do that.

I recommended not doing the chrome strip, it wont look good at all in that location. Actually, a chrome strip wont look good anywhere on the cruze. If you really want a little chrome, get the trunk chrome trim that was posted here: http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/11-chevrolet-cruze-appearance-body/384-cruze-trunk-chrome-trim.html
Looks good on the Red one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts