Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello folks. Another member, elegant, clued me in to the existence of this forum, and any forum he is on must be OK.

My user name, Milliwatt Rob, is a tribute to an eccentric, and very sick, old friend who is "morbidly thrifty". He keeps his electric use so low, that at times his electric meter is not even moving. All his friends call him Milliwatt Rob. As his state of telecommunications advancement never got beyond 1965, I am giving him an internet presence by using his nickname as a user name on various forums I participate in. My real name is Ray. I am attaching a picture of the real Milliwatt Rob.

My other cars are a 2015 Z51 Corvette roadster, a 2013 BMW X5 xDrive 35d turbodiesel SUV, and a 2009 Volkswagen Jetta TDi. The Jetta TDi is soon going back to the Vaterland as part of the VW TDi Dieselgate buy back.

I have $3000 in legacy GM Card dollars burning a hole in my pocket, and an interest in the 2018 diesel Cruze hatch. Before I bought my Corvette, I signed onto Stingrayforums.com and learned so much, I was able to place my order with full knowledge of what i wanted and what I didn't. I hope this forum is similarly helpful.

So I may be mostly lurking initially, as I have nothing much at this point to contribute. But I will be here.

Cheers

Milliwatt Rob

Snow Tree Recreation Winter Forest

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy Keep Cruzen And best wishes !

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Welcome! I found this forum when I was looking to purchase my cruze - invaluable information here, bunch of great people too! When I lived in CT I used to go camping off of kelly stand road (closer to the East Arlington side) - great area. I think I've even been to that country store you have in your area. Neat place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts