Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd check this place out! My warranty is about to expire and I plan on doing some serious bodywork and performance mods to my 1.8l LS.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got just over 15k on my car. I was an over the road truck driver all last year before my company found me a local position in april so I hardly put any miles on it last year. Being a natually aspirated 1.8, I doubt I'd be able to realistically get the 200+HP that the 1.4T can put out, but I'd settle for 170-185.

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
Just turbo it 7-8 lbs should get you comfortably to the 225 mark so 5lbs would get you to your desired numbers. Or if your broke the nitrous is the easiest way!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
While cheap and easy to install, nitrous would probably not be a good idea since its my daily driver and the last thing I need is a melted engine. I could turbo it, but I'd have to find a bolt on kit or find a shop that does turbos since I have no garage and minimal tools. For now, ill mainly be doing simple mods such as a CAI, trifecta tune and a flowmaster exhaust. Most of this I can do in less than an hour.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts