·
Premium Member
2,698 Posts
Welcome (back) to CruzeTalk.

Reactions: CruzeSP

·
Premium Member
2,698 Posts
It's like I never left it seams quieter than before or am I mistaking that for bad timing
Since I’ve only been around here since March I can’t speak to forum activity (or inactivity) level. But I WILL say this, CruzeTalk forum members have been extremely helpful to me and understanding my Cruze Diesel. More so than members of any other vehicle forum I’ve tried over the years.

Glad you’re back, perhaps others here can offer oil weight advice for petrol model Cruzen.

·
Premium Member
2,698 Posts
Nice call out . Take a look at this page I have here . It was referring to the automatic transmission fluid not the engine . Was a miss read on my part . View attachment 243962
Yes, that’s a list of conditions under which GM defines “severe service”. For all intents and purposes just about every car on the road in the US falls under at least one part of that definition.

That’s why the trans fluid should be changed, it’s NOT a lifetime fill. There’s some debate as to when exactly that interval should occur, opinons vary anywhere from 40,000 to 100,000.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts