Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure why the other thread got locked?!?!

but I posted this in the meet section as well

SEX................ Now that I have your attention.... MEET! OK! SO square one is sorta good for all (sucks for me but ill deal), nothing is perfect for everyone but were all just gonna have to deal. It's more than an hour for me but I'll commit if we pick a date just a little ways out and stick to it. Sunday Aug 6, Wednesday Aug 29, Wednesday Sept 12, Wednesday Sept 19. Lets pick one of those dates and all commit. 7 or 7:30 to accomidate people comming from all different directions. We can all grab a coffee or a bite and show and shine! GTA CRUZERS UNITE! Also on a side note, still working on a decal if people are still interested (facebook people know what I'm talking about) JOIN THE GROUP! I'll bring some concepts to whatever date we pick​

·
Registered
154 Posts
Either Sept 12 or Wednesday Sept 19 @ 7 -- sounds good to me.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it appears that Wednesday September 12 is gonna be our day..... Thats almost a month away so people can plan and make it work!!!! LETS GET EVERYONE OUT... tell ur friends w cruzes! also join the facebook group. "Southern Ontario Chevy Cruze Club"

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey guys, Im a Trifecta Dealer in the GTA and I'd love to come out and see some other cruzes like mine!

If you guys are interested in Trifecta Tuning I will be running a demonstration at the meet.

I have the crystal red cruze with black MSR wheels.

Keep an eye out for me and don't be shy!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Hey guys, Im a Trifecta Dealer in the GTA and I'd love to come out and see some other cruzes like mine!

If you guys are interested in Trifecta Tuning I will be running a demonstration at the meet.

I have the crystal red cruze with black MSR wheels.

Keep an eye out for me and don't be shy!
I feel like you may have a new customer ;)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
True. 3.0 it is. Well I'll post on the fb page as well but it looks like the 12 of sept is our date. So 7 at square one on the 12th? Anyone know a good spot in the lot? Is there a Tommie's there?

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Pulled into my local tims this evening and there was a small vdub meet. Maybe 8 cars. We can do better. Everyone come!!!! And bring ur cruze friends. And also have them join the fb page!

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.