Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Epic Beard Man
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the opportunity to meet up with our own Patsy G, the resident GM Customer Care rep at the annual Woodward Cruise! We talked a bit about what she does for the forum and what it's like to actually get paid to do what we do for fun. Even though she's an Aveo owner, she is a huge Cruze fan and I know WILL own one some day.

Even though she isn't able to monitor every thread on here (hey, we moderators need something to do besides developing witty little purple titles), she said that CruzeTalk is BY FAR her favorite forum to be on. We are all so friendly, welcoming, and even an itsy bitsy bit funny. Our sheer volume of posts compared to other car forums does help to bring her here often too!

I think it's worth mentioning a shoutout to obermd and ITz Sadistic. Mike has been a huge help to Patsy on various questions. ITz deserves a shoutout for always being welcoming and making sure to alert any new members with problems about the GM Customer Care team. As a relatively new and increasingly important part of GM, the team is working hard to get their name out and establish some credibility. The help from all of you have helped get it to where it is today and will only help improve the experience for owners in the future.

So there you have it. If you need anything answered about your car, PLEASE contact Patsy and let her help. Whether it be a build sheet, owners manual, warranty info, recall info, or even just want to say hi, Patsy will love to hear from you! Including a picture of your Cruze couldn't hurt either.

And because I need proof to avoid the inevitable "Pics or it didn't happen":

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hey Jon,

This is such a great post, and it was a pleasure meeting you! I always like to put a face to the username :). I had a great time at the Dream Cruise, and was fortunate to run into you! I'm looking forward to continuing my efforts to happily assist everyone on the forum, and keep loving my Cruze peeps. I told Jon that I will be trying my best to head to the Lordstown meet next year, and hopefully in a Cruze of my own. Also, if another Michigan meet happens, I'll be sure to visit with my Aveo haha.

Patsy G
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
65 Posts
Lies! Everyone knows that girls don't exist on the internet. Especially pretty ones! :wub:

·
Epic Beard Man
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
That's Nice Jon ! Now Enter COTM for the umpteenth time ...

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
Jon,

I second Brian's request for you to enter COTM.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Patsy is real? OMG! Nice to see that.
Yep, unless she's some robot covered in a flesh-like material, but robot technology would have had to come a long way to make one look that good! I confirmed (visually, for the record) that she has two boobs too, unless they are rechargeable battery packs?

Also, I did not witness any reddish color liquid leaking anywhere from her, so if she is a robot, she can't be a GM-built robot. And she was really cool, so her cooling system works just fine.

I'll not continue with awkward compliments.

Jon,

I second Brian's request for you to enter COTM.
That's Nice Jon ! Now Enter COTM for the umpteenth time ...
NO! COTM is overrated.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Erm... Lmfao.

Sent with iLove
JJ, I'm glad you picked up on that reference, I wouldn't expect anything less. Reddish color liquid leaking from anywhere is never a happy time...

·
Super Moderator
5,194 Posts
Great job with meeting Patsy!

Jon your car is the same color as mine! When I first bought mine last year, I thought what a different color, now I see lots of them and not just Cruzes so much for standing out in a crowd!

Should he submit for COTM or MOTM? Either way he would win!!!!

·
Epic Beard Man
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jon your car is the same color as mine! When I first bought mine last year, I thought what a different color, now I see lots of them and not just Cruzes so much for standing out in a crowd!
Maybe there are more down by you, but it's a rare one around here. There's a few, but it's definitely rare. I get compliments on the color all the time. Ford has a similar color out now, but it's distinctly different from Autumn.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Cool to put a face to the name. I was up at Woodward all day with the Monte Carlo and had a great time. And, true, don't see very many Autumn around here.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,598 Posts
Maybe there are more down by you, but it's a rare one around here. There's a few, but it's definitely rare. I get compliments on the color all the time. Ford has a similar color out now, but it's distinctly different from Autumn.
And the sunset color is actually gorgeous on a Fusion ??

I see a lot of LS Cruzen in your color.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts