Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tldr; me.

2018 Chevrolet Cruze Diesel Hatch Manual in Satin Gray Metallic. My order will be placed on June 1st as soon as the first round opens. 6-8 weeks later, I'll have another Cruze. I opted for the hatch, obviously, in a manual. jet black cloth interior.

that's it. that concludes my entire selection.

·
Registered
635 Posts
tldr; me.

2018 Chevrolet Cruze Diesel Hatch Manual in Satin Gray Metallic. My order will be placed on June 1st as soon as the first round opens. 6-8 weeks later, I'll have another Cruze. I opted for the hatch, obviously, in a manual. jet black cloth interior.

Lol so you'll have 3 and a sonic Now? All good choices too, your girlfriends color is my favorite but that gray metallic is such a close second!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
254 Posts
tldr; me.

OK, being only an hour from you , you've got my interest. Tell me ( us) what the 18 will bring. Hatchback with manual. How about sedan in Premier or RS editions? What color combos are available ? Come on, work with us here........Any cool color combos or options available?

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, being only an hour from you , you've got my interest. Tell me ( us) what the 18 will bring. Hatchback with manual. How about sedan in Premier or RS editions? What color combos are available ? Come on, work with us here........Any cool color combos or options available?
No premier. Hatch manual comes with RS, it's available on the automatic hatch. leather package is available with the manual diesel.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
375 Posts
I really like that color. Leather on the other hand is really gross and sweaty like none other, damages easily and rips my leg hairs out.
I bought cheap Walmart seat covers that fix all the leather problems.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts