Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
But what are its emissions like?!?!? :)
As long as you avoid certain fast food places the emissions should be very low. If not watch out for the methane exhaust. :)

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Just adding posts. Have to get a new toy before numbskill changes his mind to another hair brained scheme that sounds even more ludicris. Love the tryke though.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wont belive that it can go 35 miles on one Snickers bar and one bottle of water
No longer as good as my 45 year son that can to 70 miles on that same amount of food and water on the Sparta/Elroy bike trail. He lives in New Berlin and takes a 19 mile one way trip to downtown Milwaukee to work. Says he beats his time driving on that over packed I-94 during the rush hour.

Human body is very fuel efficient, even was an article back in the 70's during the energy crisis about emulating a synthetic human arm turning a crank for propulsion feeding it with protein, synthetic blood and oxygen. Was creepy to read, but the author makes a good point.

Best of my knowledge, nothing has been done about it, gather we don't even know what makes us tick.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts