Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recently purchased these and they installed quite easy on my 2014. The drivers side wiring harness for the turn signal would not reach the headlight assembly. I ended up making a gasket type seal where the turn signal bulb would plug into and just ran the wires thru and sealed it the best I could. So far loving the way these look. I have the halo and led strip hooked up to my parking lights. Any questions feel free to ask. Many compliments so far. The visibility at night is also better

Attachments

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Lookin good! I was looking at getting a set of these to throw on my '12 LTZ. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get them for?
With tax and all grand total was $275. Included both resistors and plugs into factory harness, plug and play. Make sure to get from a reputable company. My lights came ready to go all bulbs already in the assembly.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is what it looks like with the DRL and just off. I chose the black gloss interior. Going to change the bulb for low beams. Contemplating changing the led fog lights without the chrome. Kinda digging the dark look and the chrome sets that off.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.