Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts

·
Administrator
25,492 Posts
Hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful Saturday:) We are here to assist until Midnight EST.
Crystal, Jackie-GM Customer Care
Is that when your carriage turns back into a pumpkin?

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,781 Posts
Obermd is now a super moderator? Congrats! Didn't think fur balls had so many priveledges.

Crytal, Jackie... is this true? Carriage turning into pumpkin? Pics or it didn't happen!

·
Administrator
25,492 Posts
Obermd is now a super moderator? Congrats! Didn't think fur balls had so many priveledges.
You obviously don't live in a household run by a cat or dog. :1poke:

Crystal and Jackie - will Saturdays be normal or is this while the two of you are figuring out just how big Stacy's shoes are? Welcome on board.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Bummer you will be stuck at a desk all day! At least here, it's freaking gorgeous outside!

+1 on Mike's cat and dog statement, lol.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts
Happy Saturday! It's a beautiful day here too. Plus, I just received a letter in the mail saying my insurance will drop from $156/month to $119.35! I guess there's a small perk to turning 23...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: Epickphale

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
Is that when your carriage turns back into a pumpkin?

They'd be better off in a carriage! No coolant smells or jerky transmissions!:lol:

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
Happy Saturday! It's a beautiful day here too. Plus, I just received a letter in the mail saying my insurance will drop from $156/month to $119.35! I guess there's a small perk to turning 23...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Enjoy it while you can because the older you get, the higher the rates go even with NO accidents/claims!

·
Banned
1,123 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi iKermit. I live in Ontario and I'm expecting my factory order crystal red tintcoat Cruze LT with 1SB about the 2nd week of April. I ordered it with a standard transmission and I'm kind of regreting it now, only because I couldn't get a remote start on it due to the transmission. Those leather seats are going to be freezing on cold winter mornings if they can't be warmed up first. Do you know if I can have an aftermarket remote starter installed and if so can it be set up to energize the heated seats when started remotely like most cars do with factory remote start?
John

·
Registered
131 Posts
**** talk about a Negative Nancy in here....

To the OP thanks for being around!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts