Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm never good at these introductions posts, so I apologize in advance.

My name's Chris, I own a 2011 White Chevy Cruze 2LS, 1.8L w/ 6-speed manual. My mom bought it brand new, and when I moved to Michigan 3 years ago, she basically begged me to take over her payments, as she hated the car. It worked out great for me at the time, as the local shop had just destroyed the head of my JDM Civic (refused to listen to me that the engine wasn't stock), and I was basically tired of sinking money into that pit.

As for mods, I haven't really done anything worth noting...yet. Tinted the windows, removed the hubcaps, threw a K&N drop filter, and then earlier today I bypassed the intake resonator (jury is still out on this one). Sound system wise, I'm running stock speakers and head unit, but (after custom rigging) I did add 2 12"s with a 1600 watt amp (can't remember the brand right now). The custom rigging was wiring in a high level input off the back door speakers, and running my remote wire off the rear power outlet socket. Body wise, I'd like to add a lip kit / skirt kit to it eventually, but for now it's stock with some stitches in the front (freak styrofoam accident).

I decided to join you guys to see what I could do to my Cruze to make it more fun. With that, I'm still trying to figure out what the two different tunes are, and how to do them. So thanks for having me, and if you have questions, feel free to ask, as I'm pretty much an open book.

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Welcome! look around as there are many of us that have done different things to to our cars.

·
Premium Member
2,698 Posts
Happy you're here too, welcome! Best place around to learn about your Cruze.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts