Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,639 Posts
Hello nice to have you . Explain more about why you want to trade ?
In Mugla you might not find a Chevy Dealer but here in the U.S. you will find one in almost every town, sometimes many of them. Right now a new 2017 is selling for 20%+ off sticker. It is quite possible you can trade in your old CRUZE for a brand new unit and hardly owe any additional money. I'd do so in a minute if I drove more, didn't have a full repair protection policy until 2021 and liked the look of the new units. I did sit in a new mono color CRUZE hatchback at the Dealer for an hour and thought how much better I liked the 3 color interior of my 14 but that's just me

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
22 Posts
In Mugla you might not find a Chevy Dealer but here in the U.S. you will find one in almost every town, sometimes many of them. Right now a new 2017 is selling for 20%+ off sticker. It is quite possible you can trade in your old CRUZE for a brand new unit and hardly owe any additional money. I'd do so in a minute if I drove more, didn't have a full repair protection policy until 2021 and liked the look of the new units. I did sit in a new mono color CRUZE hatchback at the Dealer for an hour and thought how much better I liked the 3 color interior of my 14 but that's just me
Thats pretty cool . we don't have any Chevrolet dealers left in turkey ��. I hope they do return after selling Opel to psa . where I live its a small town and we had one small Chevy dealership but no matter how small it was they were really nice people who provided a great service.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts