Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I tapped into the overhead map lights. They are hot when the car is on and go cold 10 minutes after you leave the car.
Once you pull the harness controlling then lights, add the ground to the black wire in the left and hot wire to the wire on the right. Tape them together, stuff the extra wire overhead, there’s plenty of room, and put the overhead console back in place.
Mount your camera and plug in the power supply. Done.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
I tapped into the overhead map lights. They are hot when the car is on and go cold 10 minutes after you leave the car.
Once you pull the harness controlling then lights, add the ground to the black wire in the left and hot wire to the wire on the right. Tape them together, stuff the extra wire overhead, there’s plenty of room, and put the overhead console back in place.
Mount your camera and plug in the power supply. Done.
Stay safe out there in Valencia with the winds and the fire from the Valley to the Sea. Latest word President Trump is blaming California for the Fires. We should really separate from the United States and become our own Country, now's the time, no more Federal Income Tax!
Trump blames fires, erroneously, on California forest management. Firefighters call it a 'shameful attack' - Los Angeles Times

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
True, no more Fed Tax. Also, no more social security, no more access to post office, military bases, any federal building or office of any kind. Be careful what you ask for.
While I don’t condone what President Trump said, much of our wildlife management has been crap. Releasing millions of gallons of water for sake of the Delta Smelt, no new reservoirs, dams in neglect and disrepair, but, at least we will have a shiny new train......someday maybe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts