Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get some more power out of the car, and was wondering if anyone has swapped the turbo. Also what do you all have for cold air intakes, exhausts, and blow offs?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I want to get some more power out of the car, and was wondering if anyone has swapped the turbo. Also what do you all have for cold air intakes, exhausts, and blow offs?
Yes, I have. What all would you like to know about swapping it out? Also if you would like more insight and details on swapping the turbo out for a bigger one you can follow my channel on YouTube: Will Cochran.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,488 Posts
The Bad News Racing GTX14 is the most common upgrade.

If you haven't gotten a tune for it yet, start there first. There's a lot of untapped potential in even the stock setup.

·
Registered
58 Posts
HEP also sells a good turbo upgrade for the Cruze. Can’t remember which turbo came with the kit but I think it’s a little bit bigger than the GTX14. I do know it’s good for right around 250hp. Only downfall to the HEP kit is the price: $4,800 for the entire kit. Also, if you would like to purchase it you have to contact the owner directly. Kits are made to order. If you would like me to send you the email to purchase the kit just let me know, you can’t order on the Internet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, I have. What all would you like to know about swapping it out? Also if you would like more insight and details on swapping the turbo out for a bigger one you can follow my channel on YouTube: Will Cochran.
Which turbo did you swap it out for?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I wouldn’t suggest going with a turbo that big unless you have another vehicle to drive and are fairly mechanically inclined. Your two best options are BNR or HEP. Personally, I would go with the HEP kit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.