Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you know that you have a "secret" hiding spot in your Cruze hatch built into the plastic at the back?

I never noticed it until the other night when I was poking around.

It measures about 18 1/2" x 7 1/2".

What could it be used for, I wonder....

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Humidor?

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
Wonder if that's where those bags of stuff were smuggled in from Mexico :biggrin:
Wild, they have found about 1000 pounds so far, mostly in Fords. Hardly worth to smuggle these days with record low prices and higher quality from the U.S. & Canada

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,146 Posts
"Hatch owners only!"

I feel excluded! Isn't that wrong? I say we boycott this post! :signlol:

Did you know that you have a "secret" hiding spot in your Cruze hatch built into the plastic at the back?

I never noticed it until the other night when I was poking around.

It measures about 18 1/2" x 7 1/2".

What could it be used for, I wonder....
You could add a strap or even a box and put battery cables or tie down straps in there.

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wonder if that's where those bags of stuff were smuggled in from Mexico :D
Does ICE give out cash for tips? ;)

"Hatch owners only!"

I feel excluded! Isn't that wrong? I say we boycott this post! :signlol:

You could add a strap or even a box and put battery cables or tie down straps in there.
You can buy a hatch and be part of the club! lol

I was thinking it would be a good place to conceal a small firearm and spare mags in a carry case.

·
10,712 Posts
Hello guys I am from Brazil and our 2 gen cruze comes from Argentina, I have the hatch version and this spot is meant for the warning triangle!
LOL non US cars always have to delete stuff from our market. I guess they figure OnStar button was the "triangle" for us.

Does ICE give out cash for tips? ;)

You can buy a hatch and be part of the club! lol

I was thinking it would be a good place to conceal a small firearm and spare mags in a carry case.
I mean you could, for me the spare is inside the passenger compartment because it's legal here. Only thing I have back there is an 870 that would be frown upon in passenger area unless you had it in a rack.

·
Registered
12 Posts
LOL non US cars always have to delete stuff from our market. I guess they figure OnStar button was the "triangle" for us.

I mean you could, for me the spare is inside the passenger compartment because it's legal here. Only thing I have back there is an 870 that would be frown upon in passenger area unless you had it in a rack.

Lol, in Brazil we do have Onstar and also the triangule warning, it still obligated to carry them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts