Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I'm going to try one of these little cars for better gas mileage on my long drives.
Has GM ever offered the zero percent financing deal on the Cruze?
If so, do you remember when or have any idea when they might again?
Thank you!
- Dave

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
So far No. GM only offers this on vechicles they can't move off the lot. The Cruze moves off the lots.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Back in February I managed 1.9% @ 60 for my 2012 ECO... had to be no more than 60 months because the credit union wouldn't do it for longer. The finance manager said the same thing about the supply & demand and lowest APR, etc. I will say this & think it was to my advantage with regard to what I wanted in A. The Car B. Financing C. Happy Customer. I went to a dealership that Jerry Reynolds "The Car Pro" only endorses here in town. With that I printed up a VIP certificate I received by e-mailing Jerry & when I got to the dealership asked to speak to the GM printed on the VIP certificate & he paired us up with an "proficient" Cruze salesman. Anyway, that is my story... good luck!

·
Registered
335 Posts
I got 2.84% for 72 months with gm financing

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
We almost purchased a 2011 Eco last spring, and extra $1,500 additional rebate with your GMCard. We were there on a Saturday, deal closed at midnight the day before. Dealer tried to get it, only talking about ten hours. GMCard said no. I also said NO to that deal.

Was watching for rebates all summer long, normally have them in August at the end of the model year, was none. So finally broke down with pressure from wife to order one in early November, plus we needed another car for her daughter. Took delivery in mid December and just received the $4,238.00 rebate on my old GMCard. Got the dealer down another $800.00.

Two weeks later, received a letter from GMCard, would get an extra $500.00 off, even showed my GMCard balance of $4,238.00 that should have been zero. But said would get $4,738.00 off if I purchased any GM vehicle. Called my dealer on that, said too bad, but would give me $500.00 off a new GM vehicle after he checked.

Got spoiled purchasing a new Cavalier Sports coupe a 2004 in last August of 2003, did have a price increase from the 2003 models, dealer offered it at the 2003 prices, plus a $4,500 additional rebate, plus a loyalty discount for owning two other GM cars at a $1,000.00 each for an extra $2,000.00, plus over $3,800.00 on my old GM card. Paid $7,300 cash plus tax for a brand new car. Guess that is a once in a lifetime deal.

Making car payments right now for our next new vehicle, but to a special savings account. Was doing that since 2003 for paying cash for a new vehicle.

Wasted an entire summer trying to find something used for my stepdaughter, that clunker program sure didn't help. Nothing but pure unadulterated junk at sky high prices. Even doing the work myself, parts costs are outrageous. Seen many parts marked up over a hundred times the manufactured cost and lost all of my connections with my job moving to China.

Buying a new vehicle was the cheapest way, even with no extra rebates. Also keeps the EPA happy to get this old stuff off the roads. This is not the same country I was born and grew up in. But promised myself a long time ago, will never every buy a vehicle on credit ever again. When a poor economic condition occurs, you will find that your are walking to find another job.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
GMCard does have an earning site, that I can only access through https://www.hsbccreditcard.com/ to get into it. Shows a list of all vehicles with any kind of rebates or financing options, trucks namely have zero percent financing.

But you can also go to chevrolet.com select your vehicle and look for offers. Have to type in your zip code. By playing with that, noticed they were giving better offers in New Hampshire they were not giving in Wisconsin. But not hardly worth the trip for me. So these offers vary considerably by your location. No general answer to this.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts