Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Wondering if inn doing something wrong or should just go to the dealer.

I have a few rock chips to repair, of which I'm a little surprised at how easily the paint has chipped considering my other vehicles never had such drastic chipping over such a short period of time.

Anyways, on my parts ID Label it says my BC/CC is H0U (Hotel Zero Uniform). Couldn't find squat on any colour codes that match, but also noticed a code GXH beside the H0U in the long list. Looked that up and it came up with imperial blue/night blue metallic. Now that colour looked a lot lighter than my vehicle, so I went to CT and picked up a Dupli-Color pen called 'Dark Ming Blue - WA 722J' which I considered closest.

Anyways, Im wondering if I'm looking at the wrong codes, or it would just be more beneficial to head to a dealership... and also if anyone's heard of the colour code H0U. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey all, thanks for the advice.

No Part ID label on driver door or inside glove compartment, but I found it by the spare tire.

Text Font Material property

Reactions: Tomko

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry to bump an older thread, but thought I owe all of you a thanks and an update.

Returned CT Dupli pen and went to dealer. Found out that GXH WAS the colour code; Berlin Blue!
Ordered thru the dealer, took about 4 days. Exact same applicator as the Dupli Pen which has brush/pen applicator, chip remover, and sealant/top coat. I advise anyone using one of these to not use or at least be really careful using the chip remover as I ended up scratching the paint even more using it. Spent about 2 hours in total repairing various chips on the front end. I was saddened and shocked to see that some chips even went through the 3M!

Once again, thanks for all your advice. The paint seems a little thin, so I suspect I'll be fixing chips often. :(

1 - 3 of 4 Posts