Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2013 chevy cruze 1.8L LS. i have 63.000 miles on it. the original problem occured with the service stabili trak/ traction control came on, on the center along with the check engine light. from time to time it would, at an idle stall out. i pulled the obd test and it came up with a bad crankshaft position sensor and that was the only code that pulled up at auto zone. one day i was driving and the car started to ride rough and bog out and could barlely get it to 20mph or even reach 2000rpm. if i gave it to much throttle and it hit 2000rpm it was almost like it would choke it self and stall out. i replaced the the crank sensor, the exhaust camshaft solenoid VVT(after hooking up to the obd again it was stored in the history) and as well as new spark plugs and oil change. as of now after replacing everything there is no longer the check engine light or codes being thrown and it still bogs out when i give it gas and rev to around 2000 rpms and stalls out. it seems to idle fine its when i hit the gas

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i havent noticed any other electronic problems. i mean its worth a shot i just feel like it has to be a mechanical problem thats not hooked up to a sensor that would throw a code

·
Premium Member
4,147 Posts
Have the coil packs been checked?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts