Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
No they do not. The fog lamps are H8, same as 1st gen. The headlamps are listed as a 9012 in the parts catalog however mine has 9005 bulbs actually in the car. I attempted to install the 9012 HID bulbs today and they do not fit so I re ordered a 9005 set.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys, i just got a 2016 2nd Gen LT last week and was wondering what is the easiest way to pull the headlight bulb out? i want to possibly replace my headlights with HID's but want to pull the bulb out to make sure i buy the right bulb type/number

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Hi Guys, i just got a 2016 2nd Gen LT last week and was wondering what is the easiest way to pull the headlight bulb out? i want to possibly replace my headlights with HID's but want to pull the bulb out to make sure i buy the right bulb type/number
If you join the Cruzetalk Facebook group there's at least 1 user that's already done it, and the cutoff is just fine for HIDs...not glaring and in people's eyes like the gen 1 Cruze.

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes, I Purchased it from a dealer in Indianapolis. As far as I know, it is the stock headlamp sold in all Cruzes with the same level trim as mine. I've seen several on the road now, some with non-hid and some with. The ones that are in the dealership lot right now also have a mix of both, and the service department verified that that is the same bulb they have listed for replacement.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.