Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came back from a 40 min trip on the highway while it was raining and noticed both my headlights have some condensation in the bottom corners closest to the grill. There's a good 10 square inches of condensation in each headlight. I just purchased the car last week and am a little disappointed, there are only 160 miles on it. Has anyone dealt with the problem before? Should I have the headlights replaced under warranty? This isn't my first problem either, my stereo is turning off and on randomly too...

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
robo_robb,

Sorry to hear that you're having this problem with your Cruze. If you are still within your warranty I would definitely make the dealer aware of this issue and have them correct it. If you need any assistance with this matter please let us know.

Amber N.
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
Well, seeing how insanely tough our perma-seal headlights are, you probably have a loose bulb or something that is letting moisture in. As for the stereo added ontop of the headlights, it might be early to call it, but you may have gotten the lemon of the batch. My advice would be to see if the dealer can fix it, and if not[or if more problems appear] trade it in; or if enough defects are found, open a ticket to have it declared a lemon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.