Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I had fog lights installed on my 2012 chevy cruze eco by the dealer ship. I have noticed that when manually selecting headlights to be on there symbol does not appear on the dash. The parking lights and fog lights will when manually selected, even when automatically selected all symbols will light up on the dash when in use. Is this normal for the cruze design, to have the headlight symbol not light up when manually selected?

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hi I had fog lights installed on my 2012 chevy cruze eco by the dealer ship. I have noticed that when manually selecting headlights to be on there symbol does not appear on the dash. The parking lights and fog lights will when manually selected, even when automatically selected all symbols will light up on the dash when in use. Is this normal for the cruze design, to have the headlight symbol not light up when manually selected?
Hello Doug,

Welcome to Cruze Talk! We are happy to have you part of the community. You will learn insightful information from other Cruze owners while being an active member. I would like to further discuss this with you. Please contact us via private message and include your VIN. We are here to assist and look forward to seeing you around.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 2 of 2 Posts