Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi. was driving my car yesterday. the heat was off but was coming out if the vents at full blast. has anyone experienced this?

·
Super Moderator
5,099 Posts
Yes it was outside air coming into the car. You don't have your Ventilation set up to recirculate. It is letting outside air in and if the temp is on warm, it will be hot. Change to recirculate(button under the temp control) and it should stop.

·
Administrator
25,598 Posts
Are you referring to the temperature or the air flow? The Cruze tends to warm the air by about 10 F on the way from the outside to the inside. If air flow this sounds like the blower controls and/or baffles weren't closed properly.

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
The Cruze tends to warm the air by about 10 F on the way from the outside to the inside.
As does many other cars I've driven. You want cool outside air, have to roll down the window.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes I was referring to the air flow. I was worried my car had an issue but I'll be sure to turn it from heat now.

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
The Cruze tends to warm the air by about 10 F on the way from the outside to the inside.
This is the only car I have ever owned where this warming of outside intake air is so noticeable. It has to be a 60F or less day to get cool air at all with the AC off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts