Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my used 2013 Cruze LT two days ago. I've noticed that when I push the heated seats buttons, nothing happens. No lights come on and the seat does not heat up. Does this have to do with the fact that it's warm outside? I just want to make sure everything is fine before my warranty runs out.

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I noticed that the sunroof fuse is in its slot despite the fact that I don't have a sunroof. I used this fuse to replace the one for the heated seats, and they seem to work fine now. Is this safe to do?

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
I noticed that the sunroof fuse is in its slot despite the fact that I don't have a sunroof. I used this fuse to replace the one for the heated seats, and they seem to work fine now. Is this safe to do?
As long as it's the proper amperage rating. See the OM for details.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would anyone happen to know the amperage? I've checked through the manual and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Unless it's written in the box somewhere, I was going to ask an auto parts store if they might know.

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
My bad. Did you check inside the fuse box cover?

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
I just bought my used 2013 Cruze LT two days ago. I've noticed that when I push the heated seats buttons, nothing happens. No lights come on and the seat does not heat up. Does this have to do with the fact that it's warm outside? I just want to make sure everything is fine before my warranty runs out.
Hey Napod1293,

First, thank you Jim Frye for your help with this! This forum is a great resource for helpful insight! If you ever need any assistance into the dealership in the future, please let me know in a private message! I would be more than happy to look into anything further for you, and get in touch with the dealer on your behalf. Congrats on your recent purchase, and welcome to the forum!

Patsy G
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 9 of 9 Posts