Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 chevy cruze limited 1lt I noticed when I turned my heat on my car started pissing coolant from underneath the passenger side I check inside its not leaking from any hoses I took apart part of the dash to find the heater core nothing is wet or looks damaged I can not get a better view from the under the car because the only hole it is coming out of consists of the frame itself not sure how to find the leak itself in the hose not sure if that made sense but any help is appreciated

·
Registered
288 Posts
Well, my first thought is could it be just water? Like water from using the A/C that isn't draining properly.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It turned out to be the water pump went so I spent all day changing it...I never knew the water pump could cause a leak under the passenger side spout

·
Registered
288 Posts
I have never heard of a water pump leak that made it into the passenger compartment. But, I'm glad you found the problem.

·
Registered
60 Posts
There is a y piece that goes into the firewall that is know to crack, (I know because mine is cracked ><) just keep that in mind if you get another leak. Also glad you got your problem fixed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts