Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone just bought a used 2012 Chevy Cruze LT RS with 95k. I love this car already even with the few problems that are being fixed by the dealer. I can't wait to upgrade and mod this beautiful car. I live in Massachusetts near the cape. First major mod I hope will either be Injen CAI and or a tune package from BNR. I really like this website too I have been here for about two weeks but didn't introduce myself. There is so much help,knowledge, and friendly people here. Hope to have this car for a while but I don't believe the previous 2 owners knew what they were doing as there is no boost gauges or pcv fix kit or oil catch can. The turbo was replaced before buying by the dealer. I will update with pics on the future. Thank you so much for allowing me into Cruze talk.com it has already made me so informed and happy to know there are other like me out there. ---- thanks Joe

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
11,981 Posts
Hey everyone just bought a used 2012 Chevy Cruze LT RS with 95k. I love this car already even with the few problems that are being fixed by the dealer. I can't wait to upgrade and mod this beautiful car. I live in Massachusetts near the cape. First major mod I hope will either be Injen CAI and or a tune package from BNR. I really like this website too I have been here for about two weeks but didn't introduce myself. There is so much help,knowledge, and friendly people here. Hope to have this car for a while but I don't believe the previous 2 owners knew what they were doing as there is no boost gauges or pcv fix kit or oil catch can. The turbo was replaced before buying by the dealer. I will update with pics on the future. Thank you so much for allowing me into Cruze talk.com it has already made me so informed and happy to know there are other like me out there. ---- thanks Joe
Welcome Aboard!(y)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts