Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon, Merry almost Christmas and Happy almost New Year. Just want to introduce myself and say that on November 14 I traded in my tuned Sunburst Orange Metallic HHR in for my new Cajun Red over black and Kalahari '17. My '07 HHR (of which, before Facebook, I was on the HHRFamily.net site/forum quite a bit) didn't even hit six digits on the clock before I needed to get another car. I had it in my head I was going for a two-door RWD for the longest time but, alas, I live in Jersey and still needed a reliable FWD to get me through the winters (since my other two vehicles are RWD). Any way, just wanted to introduce myself and say Happy End of '17, and unlike my HHR, I don't intend to modify my new ride too much...or too soon! So far, I'm liking the car, but it is WAY too smart and technologically advanced for me!

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Good afternoon, Merry almost Christmas and Happy almost New Year. Just want to introduce myself and say that on November 14 I traded in my tuned Sunburst Orange Metallic HHR in for my new Cajun Red over black and Kalahari '17. My '07 HHR (of which, before Facebook, I was on the HHRFamily.net site/forum quite a bit) didn't even hit six digits on the clock before I needed to get another car. I had it in my head I was going for a two-door RWD for the longest time but, alas, I live in Jersey and still needed a reliable FWD to get me through the winters (since my other two vehicles are RWD). Any way, just wanted to introduce myself and say Happy End of '17, and unlike my HHR, I don't intend to modify my new ride too much...or too soon! So far, I'm liking the car, but it is WAY too smart and technologically advanced for me!
Welcome @GMman63 to CT and congrats on the new Cruze (love that two-tone interior). Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

:xmas:

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,105 Posts
Welcome Aboard!:welcome:I'll give three months and you'll have at least one mod!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts