Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Chevy Cruze LT RS
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member out of Texas. I own a 2016 gen2 RS. Only mods I've done so far is a BNR tune, complete audio overhaul, sound deadening from the front doors to the trunk and some window tint.

Been browsing this forum for some time now but decided to join cuz everyone seems very helpful and generally awesome! Here's some pics of what I'm working with here. (Ignore my pitiful wiring pile, still tinkering with it all).

Thanks!
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive tail & brake light Motor vehicle Trunk
Automotive tire Plant Vehicle door Bumper Automotive lighting
Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Car

·
Registered
2019 Cruze LS in Silver Ice Metallic, "Maverick"---1.4 L Turbo
160 Posts
Welcome! There are definitely a lot of friendly, knowledgeable people on here to help you out if you ever need it. The car looks great!

·
Super Moderator
2015 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4L Turbo
3,937 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,118 Posts
New member out of Texas. I own a 2016 gen2 RS. Only mods I've done so far is a BNR tune, complete audio overhaul, sound deadening from the front doors to the trunk and some window tint.

Been browsing this forum for some time now but decided to join cuz everyone seems very helpful and generally awesome! Here's some pics of what I'm working with here. (Ignore my pitiful wiring pile, still tinkering with it all).

Thanks!
View attachment 291937 View attachment 291938 View attachment 291939 View attachment 291940 View attachment 291941 View attachment 291942
Welcome Aboard!(y)

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
3,611 Posts
Howdy! 🤠

1 - 11 of 11 Posts