Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I'm from southern Indiana, Huntingburg to be exact which is about one hour northeast of Evansville and about 3 hours south of Indianapolis.i just purchased my 14 CTD in January. I'm new to the car world but have been in the diesel truck world. Just looking for your guys input on performance mods and appearance mods and any input really. Any input is appreciated and nice to meet you guys.

Attachments

·
Administrator
25,038 Posts
Welcome.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Hey guys! I'm from southern Indiana, Huntingburg to be exact which is about one hour northeast of Evansville and about 3 hours south of Indianapolis.i just purchased my 14 CTD in January. I'm new to the car world but have been in the diesel truck world. Just looking for your guys input on performance mods and appearance mods and any input really. Any input is appreciated and nice to meet you guys.
Welcome and if your experience is anything like mine, you will love your CTD! I am not one to ask on appearance or other mods as mine is bone stock.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So far I'm really loving my CTD just don't like the plain look and efi live may come in the future! I had it on a truck I owned in the past and loved it but for now performance is staying stock. Looking to get my windows tinted and vinyl wrap the bowties and possibly different wheels in the future. I'm just very indecisive about it all. I'm thinking one of these days it'll just be a sleeper :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts