Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Hello & Welcome :eek:ccasion14: What did you think of the HHR? I know I liked the look of them a lot. IMO one of the best looking vehicles GM made in awhile.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Boston, I agree. I LOVED my HHR. 1LT 2.2L 5spd. A Blast to drive.. perhaps TOO fun to drive. and I really wanted an SS, but heh my foot was too leaden in an HHR. Probably why it was failing, and I needed a foot pedal change, if you know what I mean? But I got a fair trade in, and this Cruze was 15% of MSRP as Cash Back. No brainer!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I got my 2015 Cruze a few days ago with the 15% off thing, too. Add in the fact I work at a dealership, and got it for net invoice minus the 15% and I got a great deal. Enjoy the car.

·
Administrator
25,109 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk and congratulations.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for the welcome! I have reconsidered the cars namr, and find Storm more fitting! As I want to get black tail light housings with LEDs, LED turn signals, and some window tint. I put in some LED marker light bulbs last night.

Also, the name is a 2 fold play on words, as someone pointed out, State Police are called Troopers. Get it? Get it? ;)

I couldn't be happier. Well, honestly, power seats would have been nice, but since I never adjust my seats, whatever.

One thing I have had to get use to is the difference in entering the vehicle from how the HHR was, I now have a pillar in my way. Ha ha.

Again, thanks all for the warm welcome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts