Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I just bought a new 2016.5 Cruze LT, yesterday. So far I have too say I am liking my decision, good gas milage, awesome features (Android Play sold it for me), and not a bad looking car. Only gripes so far is the audio sucks, will have to change out the speakers for better ones, and the lack of get up and go. I owned a the Dodge SRT-4, went to a Mustang GT and I am now getting used to not having the oomph of 300 +hp to the wheels when I ask for it. (Dodge SRT-4 was highly modified race block, race head, twin turbo setup at 600+hp, Mustang GT was bone stock with the performance pack).

Please let me know if anyone else knows of some good mods for power, but definitely let me know best speakers for the car with the factory radio (also if anyone knows if you can add an amp to the factory radio).

Thanks in advance for any advice and as I start learning the ins and outs of the car I will start posting up my own thoughts and "fixes" to help the community.

Jack

·
Registered
61 Posts
2014 cruze ls but i have k&n intake doug thorleyexhaust .028 spark gaps and lastly bnr tune
i have factory radio with 4x alpine spr60 and alpine 1100mrx amp and alpine 12"d4 type r on factory radio using this LOC im planning on getting a double din alpine for the 4v preouts and tune to get much better sq than factory hu with line out converter

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
Super Moderator
5,137 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk. Congrats on the new car. I am an Android guy also so I should probably trade my 2012 for 2016 for that reason along with the new body style etc.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Welcome to the forum. i also love the android auto it is probably the best feature on the technology side of the car, in my opinion.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. If anyone is on the fence about the 2016 with Android and Apple car play go test drive one hook your phone up and you will be pleasantly surprised at the features you seemingly bone stock car radio has. I love this feature alone!

Edit you will need to download an app to make it work so you know

1 - 10 of 10 Posts