Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, names Warren.

Basically a long time lurker and keep finding myself here so I thought best to make an account and share knowledge and learn some more!

I currently live in Bathurst, Australia and purchased a Holden Cruze 2010 JG CD for $4000 Turbo Diesel and couldn't be happier since my old love sadly blew the motor and it was just time to move on (2000 Mitsubishi Lancer VR-X)

She has 295872 KM on with complete and full service history and booklet, I honestly couldn't be happier with this car. It's constantly driven 200km everyday even from dealer at 10km.

I've done a few safety mods to it which include fog lights with DRL Halos and a 22" lightbar and I just completed a full service on it myself with 4 brand new tyres, balancing and alignment (can't trust previous owners... really)

Due to my 98% highway driving I average 5.3L/100km which is awesome compared to my gas guzzlin' Lancer at 16.3L/100km.

Anyway, hello!

·
Super Moderator
5,160 Posts
Welcome Warren. I bought my 2011 LS some 6 years ago and ended up joining because there is lots of knowledge here. Now on my 4th Cruze a 2013 RS and as you said:
I just completed a full service on it myself with 4 brand new tyres, balancing and alignment and had a bent link replaced (can't trust previous owners... really)

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Welcome mate!

·
Premium Member
5,639 Posts
Welcome Warren. I bought my 2011 LS some 6 years ago and ended up joining because there is lots of knowledge here. Now on my 4th Cruze a 2013 RS and as you said:
I wonder who has the distinction of having the most CRUZES Pat?

Warren, you mounted, balanced and aligned your new Tires by yourself? Welcome to CT

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all!
Yep, mounted balanced and aligned myself, used to be a tyre fitter before I moved on and have all the appropriate tools etc.

Not sure on what i'll do to the car next though... I have a 42" Lightbar off my old car that was mounted to a roof rack which I want to put on my Cruze however I'm going to have to fabricate something else other than the old roof rack to use, I do a lot of offroading in it and when the snow comes around and I usually do a lot of night driving too, really helps, I'll figure something out... Eventually :).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts