Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

i am originally from Germany, but living in Shanghai, China for over 3 years now. I was always a car guy and for the last 3 years i missed that a lot.
So i just ordered the 2018 Cruze and can't wait to lay my hands on. As you might guess the Chinese model is a bit different than the North American model. For example on the pro-side: the 1.4 Turbo comes standard with a 7-gear double-clutch automatic transmission. On the contra-side: no RS package.

Im looking forward to merge the best of both worlds into my Cruze, with some assistance from the folks and information provided here. Likewise i am also happy to answer your questions regarding the Chinese models and their deviations.

·
Super Moderator
5,171 Posts
Welcome I would love to see what the Chinese version looks like as I have seen the Vietnamese Gen 1 version when I was in VN back in May. Do you drive on the right or left side of the road ? As Werner said Hi, How are you?

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk.

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Reactions: Blasirl

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
Bienvenu.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome I would love to see what the Chinese version looks like as I have seen the Vietnamese Gen 1 version when I was in VN back in May. Do you drive on the right or left side of the road ? As Werner said Hi, How are you?
China, except Hong Kong, is right hand drive country. Here is a pretty good gallery with lots of detail shots of the Chinese model and different trims:

http://a.xcar.com.cn/photo/m30943-2/3113152.html

You will gaze on the projector fog lights with envy :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts