Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

My name is Caius and I am from Sainte-Catherine, QC (a suburb of Montreal). I just ordered around january 7 2013 a new 2013 Cruze 2LT in black granite metallic with the black and brick leather interior and still waiting for it to arrive. It has all the standard 2LT equipment with the upgraded pioneer system and driver convenience package with of course the mylink system. I have owned so far a civic and cobalt ss turbo I've already used the forum to check things out before buying the 13 cruze, very informative. I would also like to hear from people that already have a 40-50k miles cruze to hear how it's holding up. Looking forward for some nice discussions

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to Cruzetalk. We have a couple of members here who are over 100,000 miles already and a lot of members who are pushing the 36 thousand mile point.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Welcome to the cruzetalk..

.?
..sent from my thinga ma gig

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was referring to the people that have over 100 000 miles how is their car running :p i dont seem to see any post about it on the forum

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dont have the cruze yet, but i seem to see a lot of opinions on gaz and oil......once i get it....i plan on running it just like my current cobalt ss turbo with mobil 1 and shell premium no ethanol gas, Would this help the fuel economy?? and the engine lasting longer? i dont think changing the car until a while

·
Registered
481 Posts
hey man ! welcome! ...

let me know if you ever come to saguenay! ill be waiting to have a meet in quebec city or something!

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
salut bienvenue jespere que tu vas aimer tn nouveau char! jaime bien le mien sa marche pas comme un cobalt ss mais on peut quand meme samuser!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
salut, parlant de s'amuser as tu eu des problemes passer de la 1ere a la 2ieme vitesse? et en 4ieme vitesse? en lisant sur le forum parait-il la tranmission fait un bruit bizarre quand tu accelere vivement.....

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
moi je viens dun civic si 2010 alors crois moi jai eu du mal a mhabituer mais un truc qui aide beaucoup le support a moteur sa vibre pas mal dans le char mais la transmission shift mieux.

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
avec support moteur stiff oui

1 - 15 of 15 Posts