Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I just purchased a 2013 Chevy Cruze and shortly after, found this site. Gotta find out what bolt ons to do right?! This is my first turbo gas car, (i'm typically a truck man) but a 100 mile daily drive got rid of the truck quite quickly. Looks like a pretty cool forum so far!

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum from east TN!

I lived in Spring Hill for the first 17 years of my life, so I was a regular visitor to Nashville. I miss Middle TN vibes and people, but east TN has all the good views and scenery. Plus that's where my job is. I had to follow the money. Enjoy your new purchase! The BNR tune I hear is the way to go, mines stock but that's what I'd do if I wanted more power. Be sure to use 91+ octane for the best results, the computer will retard the timing and you get less power and less fuel economy with 87.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha, I moved from East TN lol. Thanks! yeah thats what I'm looking at now. Probably will go with an intake first. I need more turblow noises lol

·
Premium Member
2,698 Posts
Welcome Nashville and congrats on the Cruze!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.