Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I am now the proud owner of a 2015 Chevy Cruze 1.4t. Came across an amazing deal while trading in my Tahoe for a 2016 Traverse for my wife. Had a 2013 Equinox and they got me in the Cruze with an awesome deal. I came across this forum while looking for mods I may be able to do to the Cruze, and I must say I love what I see on this site, from help, to experiences, and just overall atmosphere of the site has made me a member. I look forward to sharing experiences with everyone I can and hopefully soon, convincing the wife to allow me to spend some money on MODS.

·
Super Moderator
5,169 Posts
Welcome glad to have you here!! So what color is the car and is it auto or 6M? Where you from in NC? Outer Banks area?

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome and congratulations.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome glad to have you here!! So what color is the car and is it auto or 6M? Where you from in NC? Outer Banks area?
Thank you, and sorry it is a 6 speed auto and blue ray metallic, Preferred black but they had just sold the one I was interested in. And I have no clue where the outer banks are, but I am near the Charlotte Area.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,169 Posts
Thank you, and sorry it is a 6 speed auto and blue ray metallic, Preferred black but they had just sold the one I was interested in. And I have no clue where the outer banks are, but I am near the Charlotte Area.
No apologies, necessary! I love the color you got and FYI the Outer Banks are at the ocean just south of Virginia Beach and it is where the Wright Brothers first flew after they came down from Dayton Ohio. I had to look up where Charlotte is. Really the only thing I know about NC is I-64 which is north of you and heck North Carolina is a big state. Welcome

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,486 Posts
No apologies, necessary! I love the color you got and FYI the Outer Banks are at the ocean just south of Virginia Beach and it is where the Wright Brothers first flew after they came down from Dayton Ohio. I had to look up where Charlotte is. Really the only thing I know about NC is I-64 which is north of you and heck North Carolina is a big state. Welcome
I64 ends at Chesapeake VA ;)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Welcome from Raleigh

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,486 Posts
OK Been a while my mental GPS is broken. All I know, I take I-64 and end up at the OBX so it didn't occur to me that I-64 does not go thru NC but VA.
Aye. You can either head through Chesapeake to 168/158 or go out to VA Beach and then down VA/NC-12. Either way is a major traffic jam in the height of summer, but the Outer Banks are gorgeous - we made a trip down this year.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts