Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have had my 2014 Chevy Cruze LT 1.4LT Turbo for almost two years now, I have been reading the forum for almost the whole time and I have just gotten into improving my car. Thanks to a lot of different forum posts I have just gotten a BNR Tuner and waiting on my first tune files. I have done a few small internal additions like adding LEDs in the foot area and WeatherTech floor mats. Outside I have installed a K&N Air Intake and Power Stop Slotted Cross Drilled rotors. My next step is to get a new exhaust system and then new tires and wheels.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk.

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes, I don't think I will be able to attend the Lordstown meet this year, Fridays don't work well with my schedule. If more stuff was going on Saturday afternoon/Sunday I would love to go.
My plans have changed somewhat for the future of my car, I am adding Window Diffusers/Splash Guards to the car shortly as well as wiring up some LEDs for the trunk and engine bay. After that is going to be an exhaust but not sure what I want to go with yet, I saw a video on YouTube with the TruBendz with Magnaflow muffler and it seems to have the sound that I want for the car, but I haven't really seen much talk about them on here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts