Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had no plans on even purchasing a new car two weeks ago. I was reading the newspaper and saw the lease specials with owner loyalty (03 Silverado also in the driveway) and GM card top of dollars and it sparked my interest. Less than 24 hrs later, I'm driving home in a new Cruze. Gotta say I'm loving it. Now if I can just figure out what to do with the flip up compartment on the dash. I can't even get a pair of sunglasses in there!:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
...my wife jokingly said to the saleman (about that compartment): "...Oh, is that where all the traffic tickets go?"

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
Had no plans on even purchasing a new car two weeks ago. I was reading the newspaper and saw the lease specials with owner loyalty (03 Silverado also in the driveway) and GM card top of dollars and it sparked my interest. Less than 24 hrs later, I'm driving home in a new Cruze. Gotta say I'm loving it. Now if I can just figure out what to do with the flip up compartment on the dash. I can't even get a pair of sunglasses in there!:)
:) If it's anything like what I have on my Malibu, you can put some pens in there, a little calculator, a pad etc. Does come in handy.

·
Registered
283 Posts
right now I am keeping my gas receipts in there until I get enough to calculate how many clicks per litre I am actually getting

·
Registered
31 Posts
From Rochester also

You can probably count me as #5 from Rochester. I am expecting to be picking a cruze eco with MT in the next week Mostly for the wife to be driving to the U of R and parking in those small parking spots

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
I live on East Ave, work in Henrietta but switching jobs, will be working off of Rt 96 towards Victor soon (about 2miles from Eastview Mall)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hello from Pa... (near Allentown) My story is nearly the same. The incentives thrown in for loyalty, etc., were pretty hard to refuse. My bet is that the LS model I got is a better "package" than they will be once they rethink the 2012 and beyond cost cutting plans. Can't be specific, but there is alot going on for the price of an auto LS compared to the competition. Every car mfg wants to be in the low 20's even on smaller cars by the time they do their "shell games" with features. We will see.
Good luck with the Cruze.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts