Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie from South Australia.
Bought my wife a 2010 JG CDX 2ltr Turbo Diesel 15 months ago.
Currently having another engine fitted after the timing belt skip a tooth.

Other than a nightmare in regards to reliability, it is a very nice car to drive.

Waynne

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
I have crossed the same black cat too many times in the past week.
Welcome to the forum, I have a 2012 CDX diesel and fortunately it has chain driven cams and given no trouble so far. Only
44,000km on the clock though.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Sorry to hear about the reliability, but unfortunately the JG has had a few reliability issues, hence why I went for the SII or JH

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Sorry to hear about the reliability, but unfortunately the JG has had a few reliability issues, hence why I went for the SII or JH
Other than Gotham City, where do you spend most of your time?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Newbie from South Australia.
Bought my wife a 2010 JG CDX 2ltr Turbo Diesel 15 months ago.
Currently having another engine fitted after the timing belt skip a tooth.

Other than a nightmare in regards to reliability, it is a very nice car to drive.

Waynne
Hello from Sydney. have same model cruze and have been trying to work out where i can get a tune done for cheap.

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Hello from Sydney. have same model cruze and have been trying to work out where i can get a tune done for cheap.
Hello I to am a Sydney Cruiser and I am organising a Cruise and lunch on Saturday the 9th April. There is one guy coming who is the Sydney rep for BNR tuning. If you can come along PM me and I will let you know the details and introduce you to him. His personal SRI-V has 165kw. You can also find us on Facebook at "Holden Cruze". I will be updating the details next week.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts