Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all. My names jayy and im from missouri! After 6 years of owning my 99 dakota i finally gave up fixing that POS. After numerous sensor fails, computer fail, 3 accidents (2 where my fault 1 i got hit by a school bus while in school), and brake system failure i decided it was time to lay it to rest. After much shopping i decided on a white 2015 Chevy Cruze LS to be my first NEW car and im loving it! I bought it back in August of this year and after 4k miles (almsot all of them from work) and since it got cold and i can no longer cause the great city of STL and the police departments trouble on my motorcycle ive decided to start doing some cosmetic mods on my newest baby. This is what i plan on doing in 2016! Any other mid ideas would be grrat and really appreciated!

Cosmetic:
* black rims
* blacked out badges and debadge of the word cruze
* black out all "crome"
* 25% or 35% tint depending if they let me 25 on front windows
* tinted tail lights
* halo headlights maybe tinted if legal here

Non cosmetic:
* dual exhaust system
* k&n filter (maybe)
* upgrade sound system and add a 12" sub

In case you cant tell i like modding things and ive run out of things to mod on my bike haha

Hope to talk to yall soon!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome:) Have Any Questions feel free to post :)

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on you purchase! Sounds like you've got some nice plans for it. Looking forward to seeing the pics with the first mods.
Thanks! And hopefully i can start in January. I got a little to shop happy during black friday so its ganna be a bit haha but Ill definitely add pics as i go

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts