Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up the tungsten metallic about a month ago. I am turning in a 2010 Jetta sedan TDI, which was my first diesel. I look forward to reading the forum and learning from others' knowledge and experiences.

·
Premium Member
2,698 Posts
I picked up the tungsten metallic about a month ago. I am turning in a 2010 Jetta sedan TDI, which was my first diesel. I look forward to reading the forum and learning from others' knowledge and experiences.
From a fellow VW 'convert'...Congrats on the new CTD and welcome to the forum, you're in the right place. I've learned more about my Cruze in a couple months than I ever did about my TDI. Happy Cruzin'!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
What color would you say the car is? I can't make up my mind, as ridiculous as that sounds. Curious to get other input.
This probably isn't what anyone else would call it but...... I do Private Investigator work on the side, so I have to call into Law Enforcement and advise them of my location, and they ask questions, take my license plate etc. When they ask what I'm driving and the color I always say Dark Grey, for simplicity sake.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This probably isn't what anyone else would call it but...... I do Private Investigator work on the side, so I have to call into Law Enforcement and advise them of my location, and they ask questions, take my license plate etc. When they ask what I'm driving and the color I always say Dark Grey, for simplicity sake.
Thanks for the reply. I see brown in it, somehow. Not always, but to my eye the grey seems to edge toward brown rather than blue.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.