Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself here on the board. I have been lurking around for a while gathering data before the purchase. I just picked up a 2014 2.0 TD in Tungsten Metallic from Apple Chevrolet in Tinley park, IL. Only options are the convenience package, heating mirrors and backup cam, and the better floor mats. Neither of which I really wanted but I was being picking with the color. Got a great deal and couldn't be happier with the TD. Ive put about 500 miles on so far. Previous daily was a 2000 GTP, so its a step down in power but a major up in mileage.

And just to explain the name, CosmosGoat, my toy is a 2004 Pontiac GTO in Cosmos Purple Metallic that makes about 630 HP.

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
Welcome to CT and congratulations on the Cruze Diesel!
And just to explain the name, CosmosGoat, my toy is a 2004 Pontiac GTO in Cosmos Purple Metallic that makes about 630 HP.
I am a 2004 GTO owner too - Pulse Red, but mostly stock.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Dang I thought you might be related to Cosmo Kramer...Ha Ha
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
Super Moderator
5,151 Posts
Welcome By the way congrats on the new car! Hope the diesel does well for you and you enjoy it along with the MPG improvements. One of our moderators is from Chicago also. Don't know where. Ah got your goat.........(Don't know if that is Cosmosgoat tho. LOL Enjoy your time here, hope you get lot of good information .

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
oh yeah - when you get a chance please post some pictures of both cars!

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Thanks for the introduction. Congrats on the new Cruze Diesel. Please feel free to send me a message if you ever have any questions about your Cruze or need any type of assistance.

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Not too many tungsten metallic Cruzes running around on the forum. Certainly post some pics when you can.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts