Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I just traded my 2007 Cobalt SS in for an automatic 2012 Cruze 1.4T 2LT RS with the pioneer system yesterday. It has 52k miles and is in very good shape. I'm extremely happy with my purchase and I can't wait to have some fun with my new(ish) car!

As of right now the only things that I want to change are putting on the wind deflectors around the windows, some tint, and some subs and an amp. Nothing too serious and I'm really not planning on doing any performance mods.

Attachments

·
10,712 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Was it a regular SS or Supercharged SS? I always wanted to go to that part of VA, this is near the Shenandoah track right? That was back in my Mazda days when I Auto-X'd a lot. After that was Capital and MIR when Pinks wasn't hogging the track.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was a SS/SC. I will miss it but I think the Cruze is a great replacement. Do you mean Summit Point? On of their tracks is the Shenandoah Track. I'm about 20 minutes away from there so yeah that's the area!

·
Registered
625 Posts
I actually used to have a 05 cobalt ss super and went to cruze lol. And always good to see another person here. In fredericksburg myself. Seen a few modded ones around here but haven't met any of them and they don't seem to be on here. Any mods planned for the future?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts