Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Chevrolet Cruze LT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just want to start by saying that I've found so much useful information on this forum and I haven't even went through 1% of the content that's to offer. My name is Daniel, and I recently purchased a 2011 Chevrolet Cruze LT from a reputable dealership almost 5 days ago (at time of typing this), basically in "as-is" condition, which is probably why I got it so cheap. I traded in my previous vehicle (2004 Chevy Classic) and $3,000 and I got this beauty. There is work to be done on it, and I've already learned how to fix some things on this. This is my first "newer" vehicle ever owned, and also one that's turbo'd as well, and let me just say that the nice blue color of the lights really looks nice. IT does have 137,500 miles on it, and I've seen a few threads referring to important fixes to be done, such as the PCV system. The car is working just fine for the moment. I really like the elegant, middle-upper class look to these cars. They feel sporty, they're zippy, and very fuel efficient. Overall, I'm happy with it. It is newer but still easy to DIY most things, and it gets the job done.

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
8,845 Posts
So I just want to start by saying that I've found so much useful information on this forum and I haven't even went through 1% of the content that's to offer. My name is Daniel, and I recently purchased a 2011 Chevrolet Cruze LT from a reputable dealership almost 5 days ago (at time of typing this), basically in "as-is" condition, which is probably why I got it so cheap. I traded in my previous vehicle (2004 Chevy Classic) and $3,000 and I got this beauty. There is work to be done on it, and I've already learned how to fix some things on this. This is my first "newer" vehicle ever owned, and also one that's turbo'd as well, and let me just say that the nice blue color of the lights really looks nice. IT does have 137,500 miles on it, and I've seen a few threads referring to important fixes to be done, such as the PCV system. The car is working just fine for the moment. I really like the elegant, middle-upper class look to these cars. They feel sporty, they're zippy, and very fuel efficient. Overall, I'm happy with it. It is newer but still easy to DIY most things, and it gets the job done.
Welcome Aboard!(y)

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Welcome, @dhn1993! Enjoy the "new" ride and show us some pics when you can.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts