Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day people,I'm amaka aslum and I just got a 2011 chevy cruze with pioneer speakers. I had a 2013 chevy malibu and I fell in love with the mylink. Mainly because of that hidden compartment behind it. And that I could talk and play my music and I had a back up camera. Are there any way I can get all that into a 2011 chevy cruze with the pioneer speakers that my car came with? Is that a premium package? I am a chevy woman all the way.

·
Premium Member
2012 Cruze LTZ 1989 StarQuest 2004 TrialBlazer EXT
847 Posts
The Pioneer system was a premium sound package.. A lot of people look for newer 2015/2016 cruze stock mylinks with the same package.. kind of hard to find apparently.. In the audio section there are several posts of how toos and such as well as other models of radio people use as well as backup cam installs.

Reactions: Blasirl

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,680 Posts
Good day people,I'm amaka aslum and I just got a 2011 chevy cruze with pioneer speakers. I had a 2013 chevy malibu and I fell in love with the mylink. Mainly because of that hidden compartment behind it. And that I could talk and play my music and I had a back up camera. Are there any way I can get all that into a 2011 chevy cruze with the pioneer speakers that my car came with? Is that a premium package? I am a chevy woman all the way.
Welcome Aboard!(y)

The SQ Car Audio Thread V2
Mylink 2.0 Alternative and aftermarket hands free microphone adapter
How-To: Disassemble Radio To Program VIN
How I did the MyLink Wire Harness
Updated Quick and Dirty Mylink Upgrade DIY for Gen 1 Cruzes

Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Cruze here.

Remember to vote:

Spring 2021 MOTM Voting Thread
Spring 2021 COTM Voting Thread

and then consider running for either or both in the next run!

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
3,767 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts