Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody! My name is Josh and I'm from Southern Indiana. Just purchased my 2014 CTD in January and although I'm not new to diesels the whole car thing is new to me.As of right now my car is completely stock but I'm open to learning new things from you all on here and would really like a lot of your guys input and recommendations for appearance and performance and the directions you guys would recommend! Thanks in advance and nice too meet you guys! IMG_2407.jpg

·
Administrator
25,035 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk and congrats on your new CTD.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for the welcoming! As I'm just getting started out especially with cars (I've been into diesel trucks for awhile) what would you guys recommend for looks or performance? I know it's my car and do what I want but I'm at a total loss for words. So many sharp cars I've seen so far being on here. I've already got some vinyl wrap coming my way for the bowtie but other than that I don't even know where to start. Want to start with appearance until warranty is up but I'm open to any and all suggestions from you guys!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts